|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$80000 per annum + Motivating work environment!|
|Contact Name:||Sabrina Bare|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2018 09:00|
What's in it for you?
- Salary: Good competitive hourly rate depending on past experience
- Work-Life Balance: The ability do rewarding and satisfying work without the long hours and working weekends
- Career Development: Whether it's gaining new systems experience or further developing your knowledge within a new industry or environment, you have a lot to gain by landing this role!
About the Company
A leading organisation in their industry is on the lookout for a payroll officer with end to end experience. If you are an individual looking for a great work-life balance but also an engaging and rewarding environment where you are able to develop your skills, this company will help you foster that growth. Additionally, you would be reporting to an experienced manager who is approachable and has a wealth of knowledge around payroll.
About the Role/Duties
A day in the role would encompass..
- Run the weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll for 850 employees
- Updating existing employee records and setting up new employees
- Interpreting Awards, policies and payroll related legislation
- Calculations across Payroll Tax, Superannuation & Workers Compensation
- Leave & Back pay Reconciliations
Skills and Experience
In order to be successful in this role you would..
- Experience in a similar role in the past
- Hands-on experience in a medium to high volume payroll environment
- Intermediate excel skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to ensure your work is accurate
- Additionally, previous experience with a large scale payroll system such as SAP, ADP-Pay force, or Preceda will be highly regarded but not necessary.
Go ahead and click the "Apply" button if you have managed to read this far!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's