|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Ryan|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2020 16:41|
Based in Melbourne's inner eastern suburbs, this organisation provides innovative, tailored solutions to it's broad variety of customers. They are currently seeking a suitably qualified individual to join their successful team on a 12-month fixed term contract.
This is an end-to-end payroll position where you will be responsible for providing accurate, timely and efficient payroll services for 500 employees on a monthly basis.
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Ability to interpret a variety of Awards and EBA's
- Knowledge of payroll tax and Workcover legislation as it related to payroll processing
- Experience with time and attendance systems
- An extensive background using SAP
- The ability to work is a fast paced, high-volume environment
- Outstanding attention to detail
In return for your skills and expertise you will be rewarded with a great team and friendly culture, free on-site parking, a supportive manager, generous salary package and development opportunities.
If you have the experience and qualities outlined above, please apply now! Alternatively, contact Leanne Ryan at or on 03 8629 1046.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's