- $95,000 + Super | CBD | WFH Flexibility
- 6 month contract with the opportunity to extend
- Manage the full end to end Payroll run on Preceda system
Seeking a motivated Payroll Officer for a full-function, end-to-end Payroll role in the education industry.
Progressive education and training institution, providing exceptional vocational programs to empower individuals to learn and succeed.
- Located in the heart of Sydney CBD - choose from various cafes, retail shops, gyms
- Manage all payroll functions | No micro-managing
- Supportive and helpful team - be a part of a diverse and dynamic team
- Opportunity for remote work after completion of training
- Feel valued, appreciated, and have the freedom to work autonomously
- Processing end to end fortnightly payroll for 300 employees
- Monitor Payroll email
- Assist with month end and year end closing
- Ensure payroll management processes are accurate and reconciled
- Experience within payroll and strong administrative skills
- Able to work process end to end payroll runs independently
- High attention to detail
- A minimum of 1-2 years working on Preceda system.
- Must hold working right longer than 6 months due to possible extension
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Kelly at AccountAbility or call 0282965311