Located on Melbourne's city fringe, this organisation provides a variety of healthcare services across Australia. Due to continued growth and success, they are seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to join their team on a permanent basis. If successful in gaining this fantastic opportunity, you will be required to work from the office in your first week to complete on-boarding and training, then work from home until COVID restrictions are lifted.
The primary purpose of this role is to accurately process pays in accordance with the payroll calendars for the business, ensuring compliance with both company policies and legislative requirements
To be successful in this position you will have extensive end to end payroll experience within a large organisation and previous experience using Technology One. In addition, you will have a strong understanding of Awards/Enterprise Agreements, employment legislation and compliance requirements. Above all, your exceptional attention to detail, customer service focus and positive attitude will make you a perfect fit for the team.
Why this payroll opportunity over the others you've seen?
- A supportive, close knit team
- A manager who is passionate about providing development opportunities and bringing out the best in teams and individuals
- The stability of a permanent role
- Competitive salary
- Convenient location on the city fringe, close to public transport
- The opportunity to work for an organisation who supports some of the most vulnerable members of our community
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for, please apply now. Alternatively, contact Leanne Ryan on 03 8629 1046 for a confidential discussion.