A leading national healthcare provider that has recently expanded its footprint across the region. They have a strong set of organisational values that permeate their internal organisational culture through the consummate care offered to internal customers & clients alike. Due to a recent change in senior management, they have a renewed drive to enhance their system architecture & process efficiency.
Due to the challenge of implementing Ceridian Dayforce as a holistic platform for workforce management, time & attendance, award interpretation & payroll processing, this leading not for profit are recruiting a talented BA to strengthen their high performing project team.
- Support the design & build of Dayforce's workforce management module
- Configuration, coding & mapping of statutory deductions & contributions, wage types, remuneration structures
- Exceptional engagement with key cross-functional & key operational stakeholders to decipher critical business requirements optimising & aligning current processes with the new systems model.
- Interrogating current procedures to ensure rigorous payroll governance & optimisation of payroll procedures
- Design & implementation of robust audit controls
- Collaborate with third party consulting provider, to fill out Dayforce workbook with meticulous attention paid to organisational requirements & compliance
- Define the requirements and complete workbooks for the payroll module to ensure compliance with tax regulations.
- Parallel runs, creation of test script scenarios, data validations
- Design solutions for accurate & commercial payroll reporting
- Facilitate workshops & user guides to support systems utilisation at all levels of the organisation
- Define process workflows & documentation
This is an opportunity to be a recognised & valued contributor to an organisation that is determined to have an implementation that will set a benchmark in the industry for this product.
This project is demanding but also well-resourced, with all members of the team being highly skilled in project delivery from inception to completion. Everyone in the team has an autonomous role; they are not overstretched but need to execute & deliver on their individual objectives.
You will have completed an implementation of an HRIS project from end to end, preferably Dayforce. In addition, you will possess exceptional knowledge of Australian payroll legislation, statutory deductions including payroll tax.
The HR Systems Manager & Project Manager are both positive, friendly; respected for what they do. The organisation is people focused and employees are treated fairly & respectfully.
The role is initially for 12 months on a Fixed Term basis, with the possibility of extension. Work from Home is available, and the team attend the office in Parramatta on Wednesdays & Thursdays to support team building & collaboration.
The salary offered is $150 - $165K plus super, with a tax free component of $15,900, increasing your take home pay.