We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll System/QA professional with one of Australias most well known a recognizable Non For Profits.
Duties include but not limited too :
- Assisting and leading payroll operations with a focus.
- Ad hoc Report Writing and system tables
- Leading the QA and reporting of process in a high volume setting
- Proven experience working within high volume and complext payroll enviroments
- Generating and presenting of reports and providing detail analysis of this information
- High level of excel (pivot, vlook up)
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven experience within QA, Testing and Documentation of these processes.
- A high level of SAP is a must have for this role.
- Experience within Health will be highly regarded.
This is a great opportunity to join a great team involved in giving back to the community. A big focus within this organisation is finding liked minded individuals looking to give back and make a difference.
Please note only candidates with proven SAP knowledge will be contacted.
If you are looking for your next challenge and want to learn more please apply below!