Senior Accounts Receivable/Collections Officer
- Sydney Olympic Park | Work from Home 2 Days per Week
- $45-50 per hour + Super | 6 month minimum term contract, view to extend
- Experienced AR/Collections experience is essential ideally with FMCG or Retail
Looking for an experienced Senior Accounts Receivable/Collections officer who is immediately available and wants to gain great experience in a global company with fantastic values and team environment.
My client are a global and innovative FMCG based company located within walking distance to the train station. They have strong company values and heavily promote a cooperative, high spirited, customer service focus environment.
State of the art offices, flexible working, discounted products and a supportive sociable working environment.
The role provides an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to demonstrate their proven skills in Credit/AR with risk management and Business Partnering as you would be responsible for the largest customer portfolio and key accounts.
- Manage the major accounts for the business
- Managing claims and resolve any queries/disputes
- Reconciling Large Accounts
- Assessing Credit Risk
- Actively reduce departments DSO
- Ad hoc duties when the team needs assistance
- Experience in collections/credit control/accounts receivable ideally within Retails or consumer based industries
- Ideally managed major accounts with high dollar value ledgers
- Experience with reconcilations
- Able to work autonomously and in a team
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- To be able to start immediately
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.