- $80,000 - $90,000 + Super| Bondi Junction, 2022 | Permanent Full Time
- Primary focus on Accounts Payable, BAS, Fix Asset and Payroll
- Freedom to manage your own clients with end-to-end AP, reconciliations & month end reporting
Looking for career Bookkeepers who want to join a business with great tenure in a supportive team & most importantly a great culture!
The company is a well-respected Health Company at Bondi Junction, and this role sits within their dedicated Bookkeeping arm of the business. You will be in charge of end to end Accounts Payable, Fix Asset, and end to end Payroll.
The team is supportive, tenured and they like to have fun with regular staff occasions!
Who will the role suit?
- Dedicated Bookkeepers who are looking to take a step into a Senior Bookkeeper role.
- Mature, calm and self-motivated people who do not need to be closely monitored and happy to take ownership
- Someone with excellent communication skills who can handle client queries.
- Ideally you will be a strong Xero and MYOB user.
- You will be comfortable will all aspects of small business bookkeeping -End to end-to-end payroll for 60 employees, end-to-end Accounts Payable, Month-End, Management Reporting, Fix assets, BAS, etc.
What will the role involve?
- End-to-end Accounts Payable, end-to-end Payroll, FBT, BAS, Asset & Licence Register,
- Using Xero, MYOB and Salesforce
- Handling client queries and educating your clients on their finances.
- Processing payments, invoices, and daily banking as required
- Check monthly costing transactions and bank reconciliation at month-end
- Perform general ledger reconciliation at month-end
- Being part of a small team and helping others where needed.
If you have the skills required, please apply now, or contact Mathilde Cauberghs at AccountAbility on 02 8296 5322 for further information