Senior Payroll Lead/Analyst
- $90,000 + Super + Bonus + Benefits including WFH Flex
- Alexandria - Free Parking & walking distance from Public Transport
- Managing the outsourced pay (ADP) whilst working on various projects and improvements
Fantastic role for an experienced Senior Payroll Officer who wants more involvement with analysis and project implementation / process improvements!
We are exclusively engaged and honoured to work for one of Australia's most loved brands. This is a great opportunity to be involved in various projects and process improvements including a large HRIS project. This would suit someone who can manage the end to end payroll and check data integrity and compliance, who also has a flare for change management and process improvements.
EXCELLENT COMPANY BENEFITS
- WFH flexibility
- The opportunity to work for one of Australia's most loved brands
- Various discounts, products, trips
- Central location, Close to shops, cafes, restaurants
- State of the art offices vibrant offices with modern ways of working
- Exposure within a global and market leading organisation in a social, busy and rewarding environment!
- Standalone position running the outsourced payroll via ADP ensuring the payroll is compliant
- Managing the SAP HRIS system and working closely with HR on HRIS implementation project
- Variance Analyst and liaising with the outsourced provider ADP
- Answering queries and maintaining optimum customer service
- Identifying and executing new initiatives that will enable business performance
- Awareness of taxation rules including Statutory and Legal
- Month end and Year End Reports processing including reporting and journals into SAP
- Continuous process improvements
- End to End technical payroll experience is essential
- ADP experience and/or SAP experience is highly desirable
- Experience with HRIS projects, and process improvements would be desirable
- Also experience with remuneration, benefits and NSW legislation and month end analysis is required including reporting and journals
- Strong problem solving skills and communication skills, especially stakeholder management and great customer service
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.