Senior Payroll Manager / Head Of Payroll
- $140,000 - $150,000 + Super + Great Benefits
- St Leonards - Parking Available and Close to Train Station (WFH options available 2 days per week)
- Senior Payroll Manager - BAU high volume pay, managing a team of 6 Payroll Officers
This is a Senior operational BAU Payroll Manager with a strong business acumen, who can effectively interact with HR and Finance function and take ownership of their full payroll function.
- Brand New state of the art offices, Free Parking & Close to Train Station
- WFH 2-3 days per week and flexible working hours
- Additional Annual leave and parental leave packages!
- Discounts and Vouchers for hospitality venues and various retailers
- The opportunity to be part of charity and volunteering within the community
You will be tasked with managing a team of 6 (including Team leader) and overseeing the entire payroll function to ensure accuracy and timely deliverer of payroll across the company.
This is a role where you can really take autonomy and drive this high performing team in the right direction. Excellent culture and staff benefits meaning a low staff turnover and a supportive cooperative environment which this company are passionate about.
- Responsible for end-to-end payroll processing, high volume pays for 2000+ employees on weekly, fortnightly and monthly cycles
- Managing and mentoring payroll team
- Kronos T&A System
- Conduit between HR & Finance
- Month end processing including reporting and journals
- Continuous process improvements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
This would suit a Payroll Manager who is highly capable with managing a high volume large team, with full BAU duties. There will be process improvements but it would not suit a Payroll Manager from a Systems/Project background as it does not involve any project work.
- Hands on Payroll Management experience is vital ideally with a high volume payroll
- Experience with Kronos is desirable not essential
- Experience with EBA and Award Interpretation
- Also experience with remuneration, benefits and NSW legislation and month end analysis is required including reporting and journals
- Strong problem solving skills and communication skills, especially stakeholder management
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively work with HR and Finance
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.