Senior Payroll Officer
- $90,000 + $95,000 + Super
- Mascot + Free Parking on Site
- Working within a fun vibrant team processing end to end pay using ADP & Kronos
End to end Payroll processing on ADP, managing high volume pays within a growing and reputable construction and engineering business.
This is a great opportunity to be involved in this growing business who are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic payroll person to join their team - Ongoing training and development programmes as well as extended annual leave allowances.
- Manage weekly and monthly pays on ADP and Kronos with optimum accuracy and on time as per the correct EBA and legislative requirements
- Work with the Payroll Manager on various process upgrades
- Identifying processing improvements within the payroll function
- Answering queries and maintaining optimum customer service
- Setting up new starters, managing terminations, reconciliations, super calculations etc
- Month end and Year End Reports
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- End to end payroll experience is vital
- ADP experience is essential
- Experience with EBA and Award Interpretation
- Strong communication skills and great customer service
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.