Senior Payroll Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$83000 per annum + + Super|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 14:52|
A brand new role has arisen with a business in the CBD for a Senior Payroll Officer on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. This is to cover maternity leave, but there may be some room for extension at the end. You'll be working with an awesome team of 3 looking after end to end payroll. You'll be reporting directly in the the Payroll Manager in this role, someone who is extremely knowledgeable and experienced - a great person to learn from if you're hoping to take your career to the next step!
This role is to start as soon as the right candidate is identified and will be a fixed contract of 12 months, meaning you'll accrue annual leave etc. You will be expected to commit to the 12 month contract.
Salary range: $80-85k+S
This is a busy role with many conflicting deadlines - it will be a fantastic resumes builder for someone who'll be looking to soar in their career after the 12 months!
The role will include:
- End to end payroll (weekly, fortnightly and monthly)
- Lodging statutory payments such as PAYG, Payroll Tax, Super etc.
- Calculating workers compensation.
- Running EFT payment runs
- Maintaining a high level of customer service on the phone.
Who will be considered?
- You will need to have 8+ years' experience within end to end payroll and be comfortable in taking a Senior Payroll officer position.
- You will be humble and have a good sense of humor, this team pull together to get the job done!
- You will have fantastic communication skills, both over the phone and in writing.
- You will always strive to achieve your best - both for yourself and the business and take accountability for your work.
- You will have intermediate Excel skills and be comfortable learning new systems.
Please apply today for consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's