A leading facilities management & services organisation is merging with another critical player in the market. The newly created conglomorate is about to embark on a period of rapid change & innovation, including multiple systems improvement & implementation projects.
Due to an urgent need for process stabilisation & to drive the multi-faceted BAU, the HR Director & Payroll Leader have identified the need for a strong Senior Payroll Officer with SAP subject matter expertise to progress into a Team Leader opportunity with a solid succession plan in place.
- Support the Payroll Leader in the development & coaching of the team to exceptional performance from a customer service & delivery perspective
- Exposure to organisation going through mergers/acquisitions or structural change
- Process Mapping & creation of process efficiency focused on SAP Payroll & Success Factors
- Support the introduction of robust audit process & controls
- Understanding & execution of statutory deductions & contributions including PAYG, Payroll Tax, Superannuation
- Strong knowledge of the payroll & accounting interface
- Head office & Board Reporting
- Exposure to dealing with statutory bodies such as Fair Work & the ATO
The office is currently based in the North West, however will be moving close to Sydney CBD in September. They operate a flexible blend of wfh & office working.
If you would like more information on this position, please don't hesitate to contact Michael Dowds on 02 8296 5318.