Senior Payroll Officer
- $95,000 - $100,000 + Super | Macquarie Park | Onsite Parking
- Fast growing organisation, excellent training, progression and support
- Manage end to end pays, fast track to Leadership roles!
Supportive, fun and dynamic culture with regular team activities, lunches and great progression opportunities as this company rapidly grows!
My client is a leading global FMCG company who are looking for an enthusiastic and organised team member to join them in their Macquarie Park office.
They also focus on the wellbeing of their team members and try to grow their careers by having progression opportunities internally and globally. They provide ongoing learning and development opportunities and undertake annual salary reviews. The team is very diverse and full of all types of personalities that have worked there for a long time and very supportive of each other.
- WFH flexibility once trained and flexible with working hours
- Access to staff discounts with wide range of companies
- This company is looking to double in size in the next year so great opportunity to step up to senior/TL roles in the future
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities, learn PAYG, Super, Tax and month end
- Opportunity to be involved in process improvements and various projects
- Very approachable and hands on Manager who is happy to mentor and train to reach your potential!
- Socials events and team lunches!
- Birthday Leave
- Processing end to end weekly payroll
- Opportunity to assist with month end including PAYG Super, Tax and reporting
- Managing employee queries
- Setting up new starters, calculating terminations, redundancies etc
- Interpreting Awards and EBA's
- Build strong stakeholder relationships with Managers and Team members
- Customer focused approach
- Payroll experience - ideally used to managing high volumes
- Great communication skills - written and verbal
- Would suit someone who loves to work as part of a collaborative and social team dynamic
- Knowledge of Australian legislation - interpreting Awards/EBAs
If you have the skills required, please APPLY NOW or contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 02 8296 5314 for further information