Senior Payroll Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$85000 - AU$90000 per annum + + Super + work from home + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 10:50|
A wonderful opportunity has arisen with a global leader in the CBD for a Senior Payroll Officer! You will be joining a best in class team and working for an employer that truly values and appreciates their staff. This is reflected with many perks and benefits.
You will be joining this business during an exciting time on a project that will give you wonderful, career building experience. You will also be working for one of the most prestigious businesses in the world. Apart from a traditional payroll role, which this will involve, you will be working on project (heavily supported by the Payroll Manager and the Project Manager) that will not only be interesting but rewarding.
There may also be the option, down the track to expand into a 2ic opportunity for the right candidate.
- Gym on-site
- Health discounts
- Work from home arrangements (laptop included)
- Generous parental leave
- Salary packaging options available
- You will be working in a busy Payroll team looking after approx 1000 employees
- You will be responsible for handling queries from employees about their pay in a professional and courteous manner
- You will work on an exciting systems based project that is happening in the business currently.
- You will be involved in the back-end of payroll such as Super, Tax, complex leave calculations etc
- You will be a highly experienced Payroll professional with circa 10 year's payroll experience.
- You will be a great team player, this team pulls together to get the job done!
- You will have excellent communication skills and be used to solving queries for staff.
- You will have an unflappable attitude! Things go wrong in payroll, but you will keep calm and carry on!
- You will be interested in working for one of the best companies in the world!
Sound like you? Please apply today for consideration!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's