Senior Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper
- St Leonards - Opposite the train station, flexible working hours
- $80,000 + Super - 12 Months with view to go Permanent
- Experienced Accounts Assistants/Bookkeepers with strong billings and recs
Looking for a senior accounts professional to join a prestige brand who has ample exposure to billings, reconciliations and AR duties.
Prestige, high end brand who are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team of 5. This role would suit an experienced Accounts Assistant or Bookkeeper who is looking to work in a well established, professional organisation within a supportive team. This role is a 12 Month Contract with the view to go permanent for the successful applicant.
- Monthly billings for customer accounts including residential billings
- Cash Allocation
- Managing petty cash
- High volume of reconciliations including bank, intercompany, balance sheets
- Effectively liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve queries
- Prepare and process the payment runs
- Assist Accounts Payable Assistant with adhoc duties
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ Years Accounts experience as an Accounts All Rounder, Accounts Assistant or Bookkeeper
- Extensive experience with billings and AR duties with strong focus on reconciliations
- Excel skills - including Pivot Tables & VLOOKUPs
- Excellent communication skills
- To be able to start immediately and be a permanent resident or Australian citizen as the role is due to go perm
- Friendly, sociable office with regular social functions
- Walking distance from public transportation and cafes
- Growing, stable organisation who permanent opportunities for those looking for longevity and stability
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.