Our client is a proudly Australian owned and operated organisation providing high quality healthcare and support to thousands of elderly patients nationwide. We are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Officer.
- Matching, batching and coding a high volume of invoices
- Reconciliation of bank and supplier statements
- Handling the accounts payable inbox - responding to internal and external enquiries
- Preparing payment runs
- general accounts administration including filing, documentation management etc.
Skills and experience:
- High volume Accounts Payable experience is advantageous
- Experience with large ERP system
- Strong attention to detail and data integrity
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- The ability to work autonomously
To be successful in this role, you must be able to hit the ground running in a fast-paced team environment, be experienced in full-function accounts payable and be available to start this month. If this sounds like you, please click apply as we will be interviewing immediately!