Accounts Receivable Officer
- Pymble - Free Parking & Walking distance from Train Station
- $60,000 - $65,000 + Super (Temp to Perm Opportunity!)
- AR/Credit experience required /or accounting qualification
Nationally recognised Not For Profit organisation who are looking to add a value member to a close knit supportive team of 3.
- Chasing payments and reducing debts via telephone and e-mail
- You could be calling families, carers, so an empathetic, friendly nature is necessary
- Banking and cash allocation
- Resolve any queries/disputes and communicating them effectively
- Preparing reports using Excel
- Minimum 1-2 years Accounts Receivable/Credit experience
- Strong Excel Skills - Ability to do Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs is a must
- Be able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders in a friendly polite and empathetic nature
- Great attention to detail
- Australian Citizen or Permanent residency as it is a permanent role
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 02 8296 531.