|Job Title:||Credit Controller/AR|
|Location:||Pymble, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$70000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2018 14:58|
A very exciting opportunity has just arisen for an experienced credit controller within the FMCG space! This global organisation with a well established and successful finance team of 6 is looking for another member experienced in collections to join on. Known for being a friendly and stable team that offers plenty of support, it will be easy to integrate yourself into the team. You would be working for a globally recongnized organisation collection debt for major accounts.
Whether you just finished up your contract or were just made redunant, I encourage you to apply. This organisation is looking for a quick turn around and will jump at the chance to bring in the right person for the role.
If you are a seasoned credit controller that enjoys picking up the phone and providing great customer service then this might be an excellent opportunity!
Location: Upper north shore
- The timely and accurate allocation of customer payments
- Responding in a timely manner to customer queries (email & phone)
- Timely and accurate processing of customer claims and rebates
- Manage the collection of debt for Major customer segment
- Professionally manage debt for major accounts
- Run AR direct debit payments and AP supplier payments
- Demonstrated experience in a commercial credit role.
- Superb Customer Service skills - the ability to win client relationships.
- Fluent English with great communication skills required.
- Proven track record of reducing DSO.
- Solid Excel and systems skills.
- SAP experience would be highly regarded
- Free products
- Well being programs
- Gym membership discounts
- Rewards and recognition programs
Does this sounds like you? Please apply today and suitable candidates will be contacted.
Give Sabrina a call at AccountAbility if you have any questions- 8296 5314.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum + Super
Credit Officer/ Accounts Receivable Officer
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$28.00 - AU$38.00 per annum + Super
Accounts Receivable Officer
AU$50000 - AU$60000 per annum + Super
Strathfield, New South Wales
AU$33 - AU$35 per hour
Accounts Receivable Team Leader
Mascot, New South Wales
AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + Super