Credit Officer/Accounts Receivable Executive
- Walking distance from the train station (Currently working from home 3-4days per week!)
- $33-35 per hour + Super
- Immediate Start - 3-6 month minimum term contract with potential to extended
Experienced Collections officer with SAP who is immediately available and wants to gain great experience in a global company with fantastic benefits!
My client are a global and market leading company located within walking distance of train station. They have strong company values and heavily promote a cooperative, high spirited, customer service focus environment. Working from Home laptop providied, and excellent company benefits, including free products, team events, various discounts and state of the art offices.
- To collect overdue invoices for your own ledger of accounts
- It is a fast paced, high volume environment l
- Liaise directly with the customer to resolve any queries/disputes
- Actively reduce departments DSO
- Cross train and assist all members of the department
- Experience in collections/credit control/accounts receivable and SAP experience is essential!
- Able to work autonomously and in a team
- Excel skills
- To be able to start immediately
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.