Customer Service Administrator
- $63,000 - $65,000 + Super (12 Month Contract with the view to go Perm)
- Leading Healthcare business promoting a collaborative working, social, team environment
- Strong communication, customer service and administrative skills with great attention to detail!
We have been exclusively engaged to work for a leading wellness and healthcare business in Australia within walking distance from North Sydney Train Station. We have worked with this company for a while and they promote a collaborative, social, team environment and have a low turnover of staff with great progression opportunities.
The business is in an exciting phase of growth here in Australia and has been fortunate to go from strength to strength during Covid therefore this position has been newly created to manage the increase of workload. You will work for a passionate, engaging, smart and forward thinking company who will support you to be your best and help you grow with the company.
- Provide support, knowledge and exceptional customer service to clients who are enrolling in various programmes and courses
- Answering incoming calls in a professional manner and managing enquires
- Building rapport and trust with customers, giving advice and help on the products
- Update records, Data entry
- Coordinate and assist with projects, ongoing programmes and events
- Liaising with various stakeholders across the business
- General Administrative duties
In order to be successful in the role you will have/be:
- Previous experience in office admin, customer service and data entry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to customer service
- Competent user of Microsoft office including Excel
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident as this role will be 12 months with the view to go Permanent
If you match the above requirements and looking to join a business that will give you autonomy in your role and flexibility, whilst allowing you to develop your skills then please click on the 'APPLY' button or contact Gina at AccountAbility for more information.