|Job Title:||Payroll Manager|
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$140000.00 - AU$150000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gina Morley|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2020 14:43|
- $140,000 + Super + 10% Bonus
- Based in North Sydney next to Train station
- Experience of managing a payroll team of 4+
Managing 6 direct reports overseeing the full payroll function as well as being involved in process improvements and system implementation.
My client, a leading provider technology and engineering company based in North Sydney is seeking an experienced Payroll Manager to join their team reporting directly to the CFO.
Initially working from home until restrictions are lifted but this company also offers flexible working, working from home, social events and a close-knit team environment.
- Managing a Payroll Team of 6 with a hands on management style getting involved in day to day operations
- Managing the full Australian payroll with extensive knowledge of EBAs, Awards, Tax, Super etc
- Involvement with process improvements, working closely with HR, IT and the CFO
- Immediate system upgrade and future implementation of HRIS system
- Payroll Management experience is vital, managing a team of 4+
- Preceda Experience is highly desired
- Extensive experience with remuneration, benefits and legislation is required
- Experience with process/system implementation
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
If you have the skills above then please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's