A leading local governmental organisation going through a period of significant growth & transformation. The organisation is extremely active in the local community through Arts & Culture and sustainability projects.
A critical component of their current review of internal procedures & infrastructure is the upgrade and improvement of the payroll function; to be a centre of excellence for both customer service, payroll governance & process efficiency.
The successful candidate will be a key business partner to stakeholders across the business, and a subject matter expert in relation to all enquiries regarding payroll legislation & employment conditions.
There is a strong element of payroll & HRIS reporting to the Executive team, in relation to workforce management & labour costs.
- End to End Payroll for 200 employees across a small weekly & monthly payroll cycle
- Develop a concise & comprehensive process for the payroll process
- Maintain current knowledge of industry best practice to optimise the function
- Develop coherent & valuable payroll reporting to assist with the effective management of Remuneration & Benefits
- Ensure compliance with Local Government award & relevant statutory contributions & deductions
- Develop strong customer service focus across the payroll function.
- Management of of HRIS Data
- Effective communication of policies to employees in relation to payroll
- Administer the Remuneration and Benefits system
The successful candidate will be involved in the selection & procurement of a new payroll platform. Exposure to Chris 21, Technology One or Sage Micropay would be highly regarded.
The is an exceptional opportunity to have complete ownership over the creation of a best in class payroll function. The organisation will offer a hybrid model, but are currently working at home on a Full Time basis.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Michael Dowds at AccountAbility