A leading national Financial Services provider with strong client relationships from both the government & commercial sectors.
- End to End Payroll for up to 800 empoyees on a fortnightly basis
- Make accurate assessment of wages, annual & sick leave, allowances, penalty adjustments, overtime, additional hours
- Salary Continuance Insurance Program, Purchase Leave, Fleet Management, Superannuation, Third Party Deductions (Child Support) Garnishee Order, salary sacrifice, higher duties and etc.
- New Starters
- Processes termination - resignation, redundancy and retirement
- Processes increase of salary/back pays, eft/adjustments
- Responsible for calculating overpayment and ensures overpayment be recovered
- Responsible for processing monthly payments for Superannuation, Third Party Deductions and Rejected Superannuation
- Preparation of separation certificate
- Input data in an accurate and timely manner
- Award Interpretation
The role is being recruited as a six month contract but has definitely chance to convert into a permanent opportunity.
Although the company expects an office presence, there exists the opportunity to work from home on a Part Time basis.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Michael Dowds at AccountAbility