|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$38 - AU$52 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Coad|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2020 09:10|
Accountability are currently partnering with a high energy, positive, culture focused company looking for a payroll officer to join their Melbourne team on a contract basis.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working closely with HR. You will be in charge of the following:
- Calculate and process all aspects of employee's pays in accordance with awards, agreements, company policies and legislation.
- Timely and accurate preparation of Payroll Reconciliations month end
- Preparation and lodgment of payroll related tax compliance
- Process annual bonuses and calculate tax to be withheld.
- First point of contact with payroll quiries
- End to end payroll
- Strong communications skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work closely with the rest of the business, as well as a high level of internal customer support
- Previous experience with Affinity desirable but not necessary
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong excel skills
- Desire to be involved in the culture
- Parental Leave program with six months paid leave for Primary Carers
- Career development programs and opportunities
- 25 days annual leave
- Discounted Myki & gym memberships, free breakfast and loads of event, conference tickets and many more
If this sounds like you, please APPLY ASAP as this role is moving quick!
*** Unfortunately due to the high number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted ***
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's