Senior Collections/Accounts Receivable Officer
- Castle Hill | Onsite parking and walking distance to the Metro
- $70,000 - $75,000 + Super | 6 month initial contract with view to go Permanent
- Senior Collections/AR experience and confidence to chase payments is essential
Exclusive engaged to work with a national and fast growing constructing business based in Castle Hill. Family feel and heavily promote a cooperative, high spirited, customer service focus environment.
- Standalone role managing your own ledger of accounts, successfully chasing payments and reducing the DSO
- Manage Mailbox, respond to enquiries
- Check bank account for any payments made and allocate payments
- Review payment schedule for any discrepancies in payments, inform project manager and follow up
- Manage PAYAPPS account, upload relevant documents
- Review aged account receivable and chase for payment after consulting with CFO.
- Send reminder notice for late payment invoices after 30-days of due date.
- Reconcile credit card accounts weekly and investigate unknown transactions.
- Reconcile Day dockets weekly against job orders
- Processing invoices and managing any discrepancies
- Experience in collections/credit control/accounts receivable, ideally within a standalone role
- Ability to confidently chase payments, investigate and resolve queries
- Able to work autonomously and take ownership
- MYOB experience would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills with confident go getter personality
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314