Senior Payroll Officer (With Fast track to Management!)
- $90,000 + Super (With view to increase with Promotion)
- Macquarie Park (Free parking, close to public transport and 2-3 days WFH Flex)
- End to End Payroll, manual calculations and looking to step up to Management!
This is a unique position where you will be given mentorship and training from the Current Payroll Lead to step up to Management!
The current team consists of Payroll Lead and the Payroll Assistant. This is a unique position whereby this person will be given mentorship and training from the Current Payroll Lead to step up into that role. This role is ideal for an experienced, switched on, Senior Payroll Officer who wants to be fast tracked into Management.
- Weekly and Monthly Payroll Processing end to end
- Thorough check of the payroll before importing into the payroll system.
- Ability to manually process weekly timesheets
- Interpreting multiple Awards & EBAs
- Calculate Super, Redundancy/Terminations, Tax, LSL
- Month-End and Year-End
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years minimum experience
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret awards, EBAs & agreements
- Ideally construction or manufacturing background
- Very Hands on position, ability to roll sleeves up and get stuck in!
- A Senior Payroll Officer who is ambitious and looking to be mentored to fast track and step up to Management
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.