- $110,000 + Super + 10% Bonus
- North West Business Park - Parking onsite & walking distance from Train Station
- Global business - Managing a team of 2 processing pay for 1000 employees using ADP
Looking for a hands on Payroll manager who has ADP experience, managed various T&As and is interested in process improvements.!
Be a part of a global brand/manufacturer who have recently restructured and looking to recruit a Payroll Manager to lead their payroll function. Reporting directly to Finance Manager, this role allows someone great autonomy and ownership so is looking for a self starter and hands on manager.
- Responsible for the end to end payroll function, including managing a team of 2 officers and 1000 employees within ANZ.
- Manage month and year end reporting
- Involved with various process improvements
- Month end processing including reporting and journals
- Awareness of taxation rules including Statutory and Legal
- Working with different entities
- End to end payroll experience is vital and managed/supervised at least 1 person previously
- Experience with ADP is essential
- Experience with remuneration, benefits and NSW legislation including month end analysis including reporting and journals
- Experience with T&As is essential, ideally worked with Mitrefinch
- Autonomous worker, very hands on management style
- Strong problem solving skills and communication skills
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.