Standalone Payroll Manager
- $110,000 + Super (4 days per week)
- Next to Macquarie Park Train station (WFH available 1/2 days per week)
- ADP Experience is essential - End to End processing inc month end and analysis
Opportunity for a Senior Payroll Officer to enhance their career with a national company using ADP for processing end to end payroll in a standalone function.
Be a part of a market leading science and technology company who have recently moved their pay function inhouse and looking to add an exceptional Standalone Payroll specialist to their organisation.
- Responsible for end-to-end payroll processing of fortnightly pays using ADP and Realtime T&A System for contractors and permanent workers
- Dealing with queries
- Calculating terminations
- Calculating all remuneration and benefits
- Month end processing including reporting and journals
- Awareness of taxation rules including Statutory and Legal
- Working with different entities
- End to end payroll experience with ADP is vital
- Experience with using a T&A system and SAP Finance is highly regarded
- Also experience with remuneration, benefits and NSW legislation and month end analysis is required including reporting and journals
- High attention to detail
- Autonomous worker
- Strong problem solving skills and communication skills
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.